Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so i dont know why but i lovee this no cut fender eliminator.... i know it is extremely expensive. But considering it comes with a tag light, turn signals, and a new undertail piece. I have no tools, no dremel no saws nothing, so i would have to invest in these as well if i did it myself.. My only concern is if the turn signals would be big enough on here? Any suggestion, I have been reading all the fender chop DIY threads, and nothing is very descriptive and honestly a lot of them look pretty cheesy to me. Although yes much cheaper...

So im confused if i should try it myself n grab the tools, or just buy the simple kit with everything included and call it a day.

If anyone knows anyone with this kit, or have it yourself please let me know what you think....

http://www.bikelitez.com/product_p/k08250rstdf.htm

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i have a bit of extra money from the insurance for my accident on stuff that im not going to repair.. minor scratches and such... but it also hurts to spend 150 on a kit that could be made for about 25 bucks... i could just find brackets and cut the fender off and get an illuminated license plate frame, but its so much easier to just buy the kit... looks really nice to me.

Might just go ahead and order it, save me the hassle. If/when i do i will def post up pics for everyone to see....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.