Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
That guy wasn't even suprised by it. He immediately gets up and starts yelling. I think I would've sat on the curb for a minute or two, just waiting for the pucker-factor to subside.

·
Registered
569 Posts
old vid but... sorry but i think it's rider fault... he's the one entering an open lane and should have saw that car coming......

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
The one thing that i really like about the video is how the only person that stops to help him is a fellow rider. Everytime is see a rider down or make i big mistake I always stop, its just a reaction not something i try to do. Thats what i love about the motorcycle communtity, how many times has that happend to yo in a vehicle!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Originally posted by rider1deep
old vid but... sorry but i think it's rider fault... he's the one entering an open lane and should have saw that car coming......
i disagree, the car that hit him is the only one in the intersection. and look how long it takes traffic to start to move after the accident happens. i think she blew a red light.

·
Registered
65 Posts
It looks like that was a scooter so maybe the only impact he got was when he rolled ontop and off of the car if it was a bike he would have had a broken leg at the very least so maybe thats all why he got up so quick

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Ive always suspected this might be fake. I've never seen traffic cam footage that is that clear AND with sound.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.