Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I would just like to inform you all of a member on here named Disco. I purchased woodcraft sliders from him for $71 shipped and have yet to see them. The deal went down 3 weeks ago and he has broken all communication. I would just like to notify you all of this member so you do not get burned like I did. While we are on the subject, I think this site should start a feedback thread and people keep track of their feedback. Some other forums have it so you can keep track of the criminals on the site.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
disco? if he's the guy i'm thinking about, he's been a contributing member for a long time. i doubt he'd try to scam you. maybe something happened. i understand your frustration, though, not being able to get in touch with him. maybe this will get his attention and yall can resolve the situation.

and yeah, there already is a section on people/business feedback

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
I bet he's been gone to Indy.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well its been weeks. I thought Disco was legit because he is supposedly a contributing member and a site sponsor, but he only has 45 posts so i am not sure.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
well its been weeks. I thought Disco was legit because he is supposedly a contributing member and a site sponsor, but he only has 45 posts so i am not sure.

really? only 45? maybe i'm thinking of someone else...

·
Powerhungry
38,386 Posts
yeh man, hes a site sponsor/vendor
do you realize what that means?

he PAYS so he can sell on the site. i really doubt hes going to jeapordize that over $70.

hes prob been at INDY as was suggested. give him a little more time.

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
Everyone at 600rr.net seems to speak rather highly of him and his business.

Maybe give another call to him to see what's going on?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well he finally PM'ed me last night with tracking information. Will a mod please close this thread? It sucks that I made this abotu an hour too soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.