Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Premium Japanese made exhaust for the Ninja 250R $699 & for this week only for the KawiForums members we'll offer free shipping!

So far this is the highest hp exhaust we've seen for the 250R and you can check our dyno chart below for your own comparisons.

If you have never seen the build quality of a Japanese made exhaust then you are in for a huge surprise! Very few exhausts in the world can measure up to the standards of the Japanese made products in terms of quality and performance and the ones made here in the USA totally pale by comparison.

Jet Kit also available $80

Questions welcomed
[email protected]
831-394-1330

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not much action on these forums eh :) Kinda figured someone would have commented or had a question by now :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
And now we have a second type of Muffler for the Nojima exhaust.

Same power at a lower price $599 with the Moto GP muffler.

Here are some pictures now, I will post more later.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
dan,

the exhaust look sick, i still haven't found out if you received my order i placed online on 12-27-08.

it was for the sato rear sets, the jet kit that you listed with the pics on the web site and for the nojima gp style full exhaust kit.

if you can get back to me that would be great, pm me and ill give you my number to touch bases:D

·
LOST HIS RIDE
926 Posts
I like the GP exhaust...How loud is it compared to the others available ?

I made the mistake of putting on an HR-1 exhaust and it was way to loud.

If it's not real loud i'm interested. :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
dan at kyle racing said that the gp style is louder than the other style they have but they both produce the same power. i just orderd the gp so i will fill you in when i put it on

what is the part number for the exhaust hanger on the gp style

·
LOST HIS RIDE
926 Posts
dan at kyle racing said that the gp style is louder than the other style they have but they both produce the same power. i just orderd the gp so i will fill you in when i put it on

what is the part number for the exhaust hanger on the gp style
I'll wait to you get yours on for a ' Hands on review' before i get one. :popcorn:

I wasted $$$$ on HR-1. I want louder than stock but not straight pipe loud.

·
Registered
79 Posts
it would be nice o have kyle racing post up a sound vid of both the exhaust offered by nojima so us consumers can make the choice easier for purchasing. :D

there is a vid on youtube but i don't think it does it justice. the vid is really short and it would be nice to have one done on the dyno so your can actually hear going through the gears

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'll wait to you get yours on for a ' Hands on review' before i get one. :popcorn:

I wasted $$$$ on HR-1. I want louder than stock but not straight pipe loud.

Both are louder than stock.

The larger one is quite nice, nothing to loud but a nice sound. I do not think this one will disappoint.

The smaller Moto GP is louder.

·
Registered
79 Posts
dan,

can you get that tank protector or is this pick pulled from something or somewhere else....

notice the bars on the green bike?

·
Registered
79 Posts
just received the nojima exhaust on 1-07-09 and the quality is superb.

i feel like i should hang it on the wall in the garage because it is a work of art to me.

will have pics up of the system as soon as i can find the damn camera:eek:

thanks to kyle racing :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts