Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally posted by sonja

So, I take my ninja zx636 on my first real ride today...Took it to a parking lot to practice for a while and that helped a lot. They teach you the good basics at MSF, but I didn't feel quite street-ready yet. Anyway, I got a good feel for the bike and finally took it out, and...Woah! I think I've got a new hobby....

BTW thanks to Kawasaki for making a smaller bike to start with...I think it makes it so much better when I'm making all these newb mistakes and bucking the damn thing, but I know the bikes not going to toss me on my back.

SP
Shoo, troll! /forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5623

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
check out her website...

goto her profile....

She's a fast learner I bet...practicing in a parking lot to doing standup wheelies all in 1 day....

impressive....

this girl got way bigger balls then me....

[:p]

My Drinking Team Has a Racing Problem!

·
Registered
2 Posts
So, I take my ninja zx636 on my first real ride today...Took it to a parking lot to practice for a while and that helped a lot. They teach you the good basics at MSF, but I didn't feel quite street-ready yet. Anyway, I got a good feel for the bike and finally took it out, and...Woah! I think I've got a new hobby....

BTW thanks to Kawasaki for making a smaller bike to start with...I think it makes it so much better when I'm making all these newb mistakes and bucking the damn thing, but I know the bikes not going to toss me on my back.

SP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.