Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats going on everybody? New to the motorcycle world here, just got the license this summer and bought my first bike everrrr... anyways name's Adriano, 24, from queens new york, and i got me an 05 zx636, didn't wanna mess up a new ride, still havent dropped this one though... this bike actually won the november 07 botm on this forum and everyone was hating on it lol... the person i bought it from, cool dude, told me about this forum and its ridiculous how helpful it can be... here's a few pics http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ID=148749365&albumID=2168798&imageID=30399977 Also dont really know anybody with a streetbike so if anyone around this area wants to ride sometimes im game... see yall round

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Welcome brudha, I live up in Westchester. If you wanna go for a ride sometime, shoot me a message. Although I'm gonna be puttin' my bike away for the season soon, so it may have to wait until next year.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey thanks guys and ladee, definately would wanna go ride outside the city, streets here are really bad, furthest i might go is new roc city my boy lives there, but mayb we can organize something and get all together have a chill ride on on of the routes upstate, or do we got something going on already? that would be really kool...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome this site has plenty of people with answers and too many with Opinions.... JK have fun, ride safe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts