Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys n Gals,

I'm from State College, PA. I have been riding bikes for over 15 years but mostly under 350cc standards. I bought a 97 ZX-6R in July 06 and have been having some fun over the last 2 months. I am a member of a couple of other forums and new here. Just hoping to learn new stuff, make friends and have a great time riding. Anyone from in/around State College want to go for a ride? Peace out!

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Welcome to the site. Have fun and ride safe.

--David

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL...Jim. I definitely did not expect you on the Kawi forum b'coz you have a CBR. [8D]

David, thanks for the info. I will surely check it out.

gtjimm and I are also members of www.pasportbikes.com

You can find a lot of riders from around PA there. Hope to have some fun!

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I have been on PAsportbikes and am registered with the same username. It seems to me like that site is dead. There is hardly any activity from the times that I have checked it. I will continue to check it however.

I will be at Pocono this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with TPM. Either of you cats do trackdays??

--David

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Welcome aboard! Keep the rubber on the ground ;)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No track days for me either...I'm still learning to handle this bike! As for pasportbikes, I think the State College region is the most active. Others are not so active[:M71] There are some new members from Philly though. So you may find some riding buddies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.