Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is jimmy, just bought an 2005 zx636. My first Kawasaki. I鈥檝e had two bikes before this, I started off with a ktm rc390 as a starter bike which I loved and will like to get back lol, then I had a 750 gsxr which got stolen 馃槥 I miss it dearly, and now the infamous 636. I鈥檝e had it for about two weeks now and it鈥檚 amazing, still getting used to it. I love it so much, compared to my friends cbr600rr,gsxr1000,and a Yamaha r6, which I鈥檝e rode them all, I prefer the 636. The styling, the extra 36cc, and it鈥檚 track ready from factory, I wouldn鈥檛 trade it for anything, except a zx10r lol. It don鈥檛 matter if your bike is faster or looks cooler, just something about this bike that attracts me to it!!!! Well just wanted to introduce myself to the kawi family and a new chapter in my life!!!

Registered
Hi my name is jimmy, just bought an 2005 zx636. My first Kawasaki. I鈥檝e had two bikes before this, I started off with a ktm rc390 as a starter bike which I loved and will like to get back lol, then I had a 750 gsxr which got stolen 馃槥 I miss it dearly, and now the infamous 636. I鈥檝e had it for about two weeks now and it鈥檚 amazing, still getting used to it. I love it so much, compared to my friends cbr600rr,gsxr1000,and a Yamaha r6, which I鈥檝e rode them all, I prefer the 636. The styling, the extra 36cc, and it鈥檚 track ready from factory, I wouldn鈥檛 trade it for anything, except a zx10r lol. It don鈥檛 matter if your bike is faster or looks cooler, just something about this bike that attracts me to it!!!! Well just wanted to introduce myself to the kawi family and a new chapter in my life!!!

Welcome, and hopefully you've invested in some chains and disc locks to keep people from stealing your precious. >:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts