Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey anyone in the northwest want to meet somewhere?
My buddy and i will be heading up to MT.ST Helens tomorrow coming up from Salem,OR..weather is supposed to be decent and should be a nice ride...Going to be getting some good pics as well..

·
Powerhungry
37,956 Posts
hey check out the site in my sig. if u havent already.
its cool and rainy here now. not sure what tom is supposed to look like. prob be fairly cold up windy ridge.
thats a nice run tho.
but be careful, i dont want to hear about anyone going off one of the STEEP ass cliffs.

damn was trying for something good for my 1000nth post....and this was the best i came up with???[V]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey JD, what time are you planning on going? I've lived in portland all my life and I've never been there. How do I get out there? Any driving directions? Lemme know, I might be in to go.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we are leaving salem at 9Am and heading out towards the north ons some back roads..PM me your number if you want in on this and we can meet you somewhere along the way...Should be a great day out riding

JD
785-226-0119-Cell

·
Registered
863 Posts
Sorry i'm going to Bellingham this weekend for Chuckanuk Dr. I hear it's a great road from the locals... I'll tear it up saturday if anybody is in the area PM me.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can say that again, we ripped up the damn couintry side in the wet....
Ran into about 18 guys and 1 HOT woman on a kawi 650R on the way..
They knew your ass Nevada..

Guy i talked to was Oak, it ring a bell, he was riding an aprilia

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sorry I wasn't able to make it today. Had to drop off and pick up my cousin from school. Was gonna ride through crown point but got to talking with a local that lives up there and he said the ride up to Mt. Larch was sweet. So I took his word for it and ripped it through there. I'd give it a two thumbs up if your craving some twisties and dont want to travel too far if your located in gresham, or.

·
Powerhungry
37,956 Posts
Originally posted by jdgun_13
You can say that again, we ripped up the damn couintry side in the wet....
Ran into about 18 guys and 1 HOT woman on a kawi 650R on the way..
They knew your ass Nevada..

Guy i talked to was Oak, it ring a bell, he was riding an aprilia
hahaha uhohh....u said that like it was a BAD thing?

yeh oak is a pnw member, but ive never actually met him.
hes also got a zx6r, the apprilia is his newest toy..i believe.[?]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.