Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting a 20 shot on my 04 10, anyone got pics of how they might have mounted a 1 lb bottle under neath rear seat? thats where i want to mount mine.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Garth can you tell me what you cutt out and what kindof bracket you used? Also can i put rear seat back on later if i want without bottle in there.

·
Registered
125 Posts

theres a pic of my trucnk cut up with my datalogger in the back there, I bascially had to cut parts of the plastic that are in the trunk its self.

I also had to cut if yoy look in the pic on the left side there is a hole on each side of that brace, I cut the metal to the outside of the hole so that it still can support the latch area.

looking at the pic jsut the way it is I put the bottom of the bottle on the top right area and put the top of the bottle to the bottom left area and it kinda goes under the brace.

No one can tell if its in there or not which is really neat to have a 1lbs bottle hidden and a 20-40 shot witht he touch of a button :-D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks man, how hard was it to install? as in air box etc, and you know anywhere with instructions online? i just have a simple MPS System.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I jsut used a cutting wheel on a dremel, worked pretty fine threw plastic and metal. I did a muzzys system and it used a special bar theat they made specific for the 10r so its way different than your mps system, I'd say go behind the air filter though if you spray.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you have a solo cap on the back, you can cut one of the wings on the subframe off flush. Then the bottle will fit perfectly down in the trunk sideways. (run your line through the tail section and it will work perfect. That is how i done mine. it worked great with out to much gutting. just cut that tab and you will be in good shape.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.