Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i was wondering whats the size of the bulb at the nose of the bike? i tried to do a search but came up empty handed,

i would also like to kno if you guys changed it out like differnt color and etc.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
hey guys i was wondering whats the size of the bulb at the nose of the bike? i tried to do a search but came up empty handed,

i would also like to kno if you guys changed it out like differnt color and etc.

thanks in advance

194 bulb size....I changed mine to blue

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks =] do you happen to have a pic that i can see?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Pramslam...that looks sweet!!! love the green nose light...i was going to get green but then i figures it wouldn't look so good if i had HID for lowbeam and yellow for highbeam...so i went with yellow instead...loving the halos on those projectors though

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
yea, i'd really like to know how i can get a colored bulb. they have the blue, red & clear at the pep boys in my area. Would really like to get the green... They have a green led plastic cover, but when i put it on it started smoking from the heat, so i wasnt sure if it would just do that temporarily or not, but i took it off since it didnt seem to stop smoking after about 30secs..

·
Registered
88 Posts
where did you get the green bulb?? and for how much??
A friend from work just gave it to me, cause he knew I'd like it. Which is why I can't tell you the size or anything. I'll ask later today.

Also, to anyone who does this to any color besides white, you can get pulled over for it in CA. I got a silly fix it ticket for it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
those pix are great, any idea where you can get the bulbs? like kregans or autozone? is there a special place or website?

·
Registered
240 Posts
from my understanding unless CHP of Cali has updated the law...i think you can run daylights in yellow because i have yellow on my nose light and highbeam and i passed a couple of cops and they haven't pulled me over for a fix it ticket yet...

wait...checked and yeah its illegal cuz its not DOT approved but i still see cars running yellow daylights and a couple of my friends have it on their bikes so far so good..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts