Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

· Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a Wide Angle LED, bright as a flashlight, if you guys want some just pm me. the shop i deal with is making me more.(this is the test piece). blue and white. Green Yellow also available for a bit more. simple replacement LED bulb thats stupid bright. $27

· Registered
1,390 Posts
i guess that's what people do to make up for not having a lime green bike...muhahahahaha!!!!!!!! no but it looks cool i guess, but not something i would do

· Registered
1,057 Posts
hmm to bad you couldn't roll with just that led during the day and have the option of completly turning headlights off....everyone keeps telling me i have a headlight out already kinda annoying...

· Registered
1,057 Posts
rt2nv said:
So roll with your brightes on... I hear it all the time people pull me over to tell me I have one out.
yea right i get flashed with just one of these bright ass headlights why would i want the highbeam on 2...Ill live with it i guess...Devil what all is involved with changing that nose light is it pretty easy to do or does it take a while

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.