Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of you might wanted to see this.. This was today at a car and bike show in Elizabeth NJ..

mine and a friends custom bikes

·
Registered
757 Posts
I can see this rear wheel setup looking good on a TLR or a Busa, even older (2000-ish) gsxr. New ones are too skinny for such a fat tire, lines just don't flow. Paint job is horrific.

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
And wouldn't those bottles kinda hurt if you hit hard acceleration?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Originally posted by rbray
And wouldn't those bottles kinda hurt if you hit hard acceleration?
that bike probably gets trailered from event to event and never sees the street. and with all that awesome chrome and huge wheel its probably to heavy to accelerate.

·
Registered
403 Posts
There from a company called cycle innovations in Rahway NJ. You want to talk about a trailer queen....The bike doesn't even have fuel lines. That bike hasn't ran since it was put together out of the crate from Suzuki. They do good work there though...Thats where Inked out trucca (another forum member) had his bike lowered and stretched.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
the 2 choppers are cool but the other one is just plain ugly. the colors do not go togather. and the bottles are out of place in every way imaginable (spelling). im sure that in person the work was done in good quality. but i persionaly do not like a thing about it. the paint job looks like 80's spandex.

on a positive note. it looks like they did a nice fiberglass job on the seat cowl, that hold the two ass rockets

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by simmons5
There from a company called cycle innovations in Rahway NJ. You want to talk about a trailer queen....The bike doesn't even have fuel lines. That bike hasn't ran since it was put together out of the crate from Suzuki. They do good work there though...Thats where Inked out trucca (another forum member) had his bike lowered and stretched.
negative, i saw the bike ride in. But yeh too big of a tire.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Originally posted by kawirider86
that gix is sick!
Please go cut off your fingers for typing that.

:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.