Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey look its another wave post. well we havent had one i a while and this is a little different. well a couple days ago i passed a bike cop (going opposite directions) and he initiated a wave to me. that was more surprising than having a HD wave. anyhow ive past him a couple more times since then and weve exchanged the salute. but the last night on my way home i see him and give the wave, however his salute is a little different than normal [:M59]. WTF as pissed as i was i still found it amusing that i got the bird from a cop. oh well just thought id share.

·
Registered
336 Posts
thats funny! i never seen or heard of a bike cop giving the bird! i have had cage cop give me the bird when i told him the ticket he gave me was BS but for no apparent reason is funny![:M68]

·
Registered
207 Posts
Are you sure it was the same cop? Maybe it was somebody filling in, and they thought you were being a wise-ass for waving to a police officer. Even still, it's funny

·
Registered
78 Posts
While I haven't done the wave I have done the head nod to the motorcycle cop that stakes out the hill by my work and also with the one that is at the exit I get off on daily. They were cool and nodded back.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Last sunday I was riding with a group of squidzukis and when we were at a stoplight they would do a wheelie every time once the light turned green and then keep going well above the speed limit... long story short, they were doing the regular squidzuki thing and in an overpass there was a cop car just waiting for us to come down, gee I was going last and the second I saw them I knew we were so busted. two cops exit the car... and waved at us.[8D]

·
Registered
891 Posts
the bike cops in vegas have fucking neons on the back of their cruisers, so if i see pink/purple lights down the highway, i just slow down and don't even get close enough to wave. fuck 'em.. i'd rather not see them at all, than risk being harassed bc they think i'm some punk kid mocking them

·
Registered
757 Posts
I don't think motorcyle cops and motorcycle riders have anything to do with each other. No matter what vehicle, be it a bike, a car or a SWAT tank, they are still just doing their job. Us, on the other hand, we ride to ride and enjoy seeing other people doing the same thing. Except for Harley riders - those types ride to show off/irritate everyone with the noise/break down and be towed away.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
just a few hours ago i waved at my first bike cop, he returned it, so whatever. I don't know why but the cops in my city are so cool, they never bother us, even when we're fully geared up riding around @ 5am, as suspicious as we look, they leave us alone....go fig

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.