Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
You're in Novas Scotia, but I'm not...you know that song? Sorry to ruin your post, I just had to post it

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hey guys, just starting to learn how to post. I'm from Saint John, NB. Have saw some guys around here on 636's also, only one other red one besides mine though.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey guys ...welcome to the site Joe!

did you ever check out Nbriders?? you should check it out if not..lots about local riders and what not, from nb,ns and pei mostly..

So how do you like your 636 up ti`ll now?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ASSMAN, Are you on eastcoastriders.ca? I love my 636 by the way..most powerful stock 600 I've ever riden..Probably why some prick stole it...bastard..

·
Registered
663 Posts
we need to get all the Zixers together sometime this summer for a ride. That'd be kool!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Yep....ridin outta the DarkSyde, not too many Ninja's kickin around here, but my buddy is pickin up an 04 636 this spring. He was ridin an old ZX7, but it's in hurtin shape. I've been after him for a while now to get rid of it, finally he's saw the light. [:M80]

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Still havn't done the Cabot Trail yet either, my cuz. and a couple of the guys went up and did it last summer though, said it was a blast. I'd imagine we'll be hittin it up this summer for sure. I'm also taking a trip back home to NFLD (CornerBrook for anyone who knows the rock) some time in August. Gotta wait till it warms up real good first.....Muhahahahahaha![8D]

·
Registered
630 Posts
Originally posted by MrBeetleman
I am from Baddeck, Cape Breton. My brother & I both ride ZX12r's. I can't wait to "do the Cabot Trail" in the spring!
Baddeck is a beuatiful spot. We stayed at the Telegraph Inn last summer and di the trail. You're so lucky to have those roads in your backyard! I wish I could find an excuse to move there for the summer. I'm from PEI by the way.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
It's 27 degrees outside my house RIGHT NOW!!!! Hope this is a sign of things to come!!!!!:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi guys. I migrated from C.B. a few years ago to Ottawa. I wish i could get back to do the trail. It's been a few years since I was home and just looking for an excuse for me to trailer the bike home and ride the trail.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.