Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I hope I am not the only one who is having this problem with there 03' 636 or 6RR. The boys are getting abused when riding and I am not sure if it the way I am sitting, I doubt that but hell who knows. Everytime I stop at a light I am having to readjust myself and you know how it is when you are on a bike at a light, everyone is watching you, especially the kids because they love bikes. Well I must look like a pervert when I am at a light because I just have to move the boys around a little. I have tried wearing regular boxers and boxer briefs but NOPE they still smash. Oh please don't tell me that I am the only one, PLEASE.....

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
it happens. your hugging the tank to much. just back off before you come to lights. it helps

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
You have to switch to the infamous tighty whities!:D Just kidding... I know the feeling. It's a common problem with the '03 riders I have come across. Try taking your seat off and shaving a little off to make it more level. I might try this before spending money on a Corbin...

·
Registered
755 Posts
Not like I always follow proper riding technique, but you are supposed to grip the tank with your knees and keep weight off your hands. Doing this decreases your chance of sliding forward under hard braking and bumps so as not to crush your grapes. But my boys are worse for the wear from riding over bad pavement and thinking I'm EBOZ and diving into corners late hard on the brakes. Also, if you haven't yet, set your sag properly and adjust your suspension to proper guidelines, it helped me a lot with this. (the nose isn't diving as much under these conditions, therefore my nuts aren't on a sliding board towards the tank)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah ok now i feel better! as far as shaving it what do you mean? and as far as tighty whities go thats a big NO, cant do it cant choke up the boys like that. =)

·
Registered
605 Posts
I took a little over an inch off my seat by shaving it.

Look at the seat on the bike from the side and visualize how you want to shape it.

I shaped mine to where it now has a dip in it. It is MUCH better.

Instead if using a knife like zbaron, I used a ruler with a metal edge on it. Shaved off what I wanted, then rounded the edges a little.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
very cool, i might shave away this weekend to protect the twins from the MASH from hell......

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Ya see boys... I don't have this problem. My nuts are just so HUGE! What I do is sit on the passenger seat. By doing that, I have the entire seat in front of me for my nuts. It fits perfectly! Now, some custom-made riding pants and high bar raisers and I'm all set.:D

Hey, I'm serious![:I]

;)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Originally posted by jayt0625

yeah ok now i feel better! as far as shaving it what do you mean? and as far as tighty whities go thats a big NO, cant do it cant choke up the boys like that. =)
I wonder if shaving your nuts is going to be of any help :D

·
Registered
545 Posts
I saw a guy using a hand held grinder to shave down the foam for a custom seat on that Orange County Chopper show. Looked like he could touch-up as much or as little as he wanted pretty easily.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Lol...Hey Speed, sit on my back seat and you migh think the cowl feels pretty good but IMO I wouldn't care for it too much.:D Alot of people ask where the back seat is. My response: It depends what you look like![8D]

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah someone idiot asked me the same question like "What there is no back seat, well that's dumb." Well i responded the same way but a little less nice, well i pushed him away and said "Not for you buddy but your girl can get a ride!" I don't think he liked that but his girl smiled at me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.