Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm in Vegas for the week on my honeymoon, and the mrs. and I would like to try some gear on. Being from Montana we are not used to being able to try stuff on before we buy. I am wondering if anyone can recommend any locations to check out for gear? I would need stuff in larger sizes (54 jacket, larger suits, etc) and she is obviously looking for a selection of ladies gear. Anything anyone can suggest would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Kimball

·
Registered
430 Posts
There's 2 cycle gears, and one of the girls that used to work there just posted up about a new shop opening this week. Cycleshop, racer's edge, and there's another one on decatur and charleston, but I forgot the name. There's also some dealerships around town, but their prices are pretty high. If you're just trying on to get sized though, it's a good option. Post up on VSR, other people have better memories than me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Its national performance the one on charleston but its junk the best place is still cycle gear their kinda friendly you should rent a bike and ride the new roads of lake mead and if you do dont go towards overton its kinda bumpy almost ate it over there

·
Registered
430 Posts
Watch out for rangers if you check out the lake. Some people got some rediculous 4 digit tickets out there recently.

That new shop opening up (donated some shirts at two wheel tuesday this week), is called Cycle Accessories Outlet, 50offgear.com.

Also, there's motoworld, who donated some prizes at the last two wheel tuesday for VSR for our motogp2k6 xbox360 contest, forgot to mention them earlier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.