Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all Ninja riderz. We are now in the process of starting a new team. We have 3 now from we are all on 2003 636's. Looking to form a cool bunch of guy/girls to ride with. If interested email me and we go from there. [email protected].

Leon C.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK guys email me for more info. Email on 1st post. I am watching the weather once there will be a nice day I will post something with a place to meet. Anyone interested in riding feel free to email me and we go from there.

NY Plate SAYS " B OUT" Leon C.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[Usuallu ride anywhere from Manhattan,Queens,Henry Hutch. Thru NJ. Depends on the day.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Saturday Ride. 2 Pm meeting. Anyone interedted call me we get this going. 917.952.9017

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
ish! how come you people always meet on the days that I can't make it?
[V]

Moral of this story is....don't have one.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thats whats up I got a black 636, and I'm from Brooklyn. I dropped my bike last week and the slider snapped and my right faring got fucked up but I'll be back on the road by Friday. I am slo changing pipes I have a 2brother c4 slip on for sale if anyone is interested. I am throwing on the devil double shotgun pipe. In any event I am definetely down to check you guys and possibly join the group.

Originally posted by LC1NY

Hello all Ninja riderz. We are now in the process of starting a new team. We have 3 now from we are all on 2003 636's. Looking to form a cool bunch of guy/girls to ride with. If interested email me and we go from there. [email protected].

Leon C.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
How about the New York City Mad Kaw Disease:D

Moral of this story is....don't have one.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I don't know if you guys have looked out the window but It's freakin gorgeous outside!

So who's in for a ride over the weekend?

·
Registered
551 Posts
[:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117] [:M117]

·
Registered
653 Posts
NYC potholes are like swimming pools when it rains- i always wondered how you guys stay alive riding in manhattan thats a crazy spot cabs and etc to ride with anyway have fun fellas

nj
casual

·
Mad Hatter
1,318 Posts
yea its not THAT bad i mean if u keep it simple... like ill ride thru the holland and shoot up to midtown ... slowly of course... then stop at grays papayas and just chill out... not much actual "riding" more chillin than anything... [8D]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.