Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New York International Motorcycle Show is Just around the corner for those in the metro area, Jan 2-4. Who's going?
I was going to buy some gear/stuff for me and my bike, but I was wondering if I should hold out and wait to see if there was any goodies worth buying there.I can't recall what they had there in previous years, it's all a blur, all I know is that I want buy at lower prices than the local dealers, and I can't wait to sit on all the new bikes![:p]

GOD!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING!!!

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I'll be there on Sunday. I'm already going with a group of people from an NYC sportbike E-list i'm a member of. If you guys want to hook up my cel is 917-974-1621

·
Registered
94 Posts
Originally posted by SP8
I'm going on Sunday. My main reason is to see the MotoGp movie Faster.
Uh..... Forget that idea, I just read they won't be showing the movie at the show.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yup, we have a group of 7 or 8 going on Sat. A word of advise, buy your ticket online, not at the show. The line gets rediculous:D.
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I usually buy mine at the NJ Waterways Ferry....you get the ticket plus two trips on the Ferry...

of course, if you're already in NYC, this advice is about as solid as what's coming out of my ass this morning after all that Xmas eatin'

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Originally posted by fif T four
I've noticed that gear and other accessories are actually more expensive at the show.
That is true. Newest model year bikes aren't the only things on display at those things. Manufacturers like to show off their brand new apparel as well and don’t mind bumping that price up a tad.;)

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Alright, who's goin this year? I'll be there on Friday most likely, unless everyone drops out like last year [xx(]

I know there's a lot of guys in or around NYC, Cyber and BC, if anyone's goin and wants to meet up let me know.:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.