Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
END OF THE SEASON RUN!!! 10/9/2006

Fella's, if you are interested me and some friends of mine have put together our 3rd annual Philly bike run. We will be riding our bikes from Queens, NY to Downtown Philly.

Kawiforums Philly members if you're interested hit me via PM, we would love for you guys to show us around. Thanks

When: Sat Sept 9th @ 10:30am.

Place of meeting: Astoria Park (Queens, NY) under the Triboro Bridge.

Departure time: We will meet in Astoria Park on 10/9/2006 ( this Sat) @ 10:30am and we will leave at 11:30am sharp.

Destination: Downtown Philly, PA.

PLEASE BE ON-TIME

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Originally posted by pmason718
END OF THE SEASON RUN!!! 10/9/2006

Fella's, if you are interested me and some friends of mine have put together our 3rd annual Philly bike run. We will be riding our bikes from Queens, NY to Downtown Philly.

KawiForums Philly members if you're interested hit me via PM, we would love for you guys to show us around. Thanks

When: Sat Sept 9th @ 10:30am.

Place of meeting: Astoria Park (Queens, NY) under the Triboro Bridge.

Departure time: We will meet in Astoria Park on 10/9/2006 ( this Sat) @ 10:30am and we will leave at 11:30am sharp.

Destination: Downtown Philly, PA.

PLEASE BE ON-TIME

Yo, I'm gonna holla at my boys and see if they want to roll.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey guys, let me know what you guys want to do and where do you want to meet and I can show you guys around. We can go to the top of the art museum, south street and some other nice places here in philly. I will give PMASON my cell number so he can call me for more details. Let me know how many of you are coming down and what the time frame here in philly will be. I will talk to my friends so they can join us too.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Raunch
Hey guys, let me know what you guys want to do and where do you want to meet and I can show you guys around. We can go to the top of the art museum, south street and some other nice places here in philly. I will give PMASON my cell number so he can call me for more details. Let me know how many of you are coming down and what the time frame here in philly will be. I will talk to my friends so they can join us too.

hit me up on my cell 347-866-6968

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This run is for this weekend 9/9/2006 and not 10/9/2006. Sorry about that I made a mistake.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We will be leaving NYC @ 11;30am heading to Philly. If you leave near Philly and would love to ride with us. Hit me up 347-866-6968

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.