Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I call THAT popultation control.

Stolen dirt bike, no lights, gear, etc.

The fuckin stupidity of people is staggering.

NOTE: Not all of us out here in Cali are fuckin morons!

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What amazes me is that the parents are trying to place the blame on the SUV driver.....
They,(The Parents)should have had his dumb little ass at home...... Not out on a stolen bike running stop signs at 2:30 in the morning!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Originally posted by tweakmon
I call THAT popultation control.
quote]

+1 No helmet, lights, riding at night, not stopping at a stop sign, and riding a stolen bike = no pity from me what so ever. although i do feel bad that the BMW driver has to drive a rental car for the next week

·
Registered
134 Posts
This same thing happens alot in philly, but not the stolen part. All the kids in the city have those mini bikes that pepboys sells...And they are so small they don't get above the hood line on some cars and trucks and people don't even see them, they then blast through intersections in the same fashion and with the same results. You hear about severe head injuries from it.....

morons.

Yeah the driver MUST be drunk that is the reason those peoples kid was killed. Not that they were absentee parents allowing the kid to STEAL and ride stolen property at night. Heres a idea how about teach your kids right from wrong so you don't breed a generation of idiots and thiefs....

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
and the weiners for parents of the year....freakin moron idiots! We have a bunch of the battery powered mini bikes in our neighborhood...and yeah they need a flag or something on them cause you can't see them til they are almost under your car.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I get so SICK and TIRED of hearing people blame others for their mistakes that lead to death. So sad that people won't take responsibility anymore. This reminds me of the kid who was 13, stole a car, was joyriding and ran from the cops at something like 4 in the morning (so it was still dark) and then tried to back into the cop car..causing the police to open fire...killing him. It wasn't until AFTER they shot him did they know he was a kid. Did that stop the morons related to this kid from blaming the police and shouting "Police brutality!"? No.

So cops have ESP to know the driver was a kid? I don't think so. You try to back a car into a cop car, that is assault with a deadly weapon, put that on top of a pursuit and the cops are not happy...having to chase a car puts their lives in danger! What about that?

Ok...rant over.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Originally posted by Marlboroman
What amazes me is that the parents are trying to place the blame on the SUV driver.....
They,(The Parents)should have had his dumb little ass at home...... Not out on a stolen bike running stop signs at 2:30 in the morning!
DITTO!!!! Nature's way of weeding out the Gene pool!!;)

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
u know if the boy went to spend the night with friends then his parents would not know he was out there. i let my boy go and do but i cant hold his hand forever. i tell him to keep his mind rite. if he fucks up he's got to pay, if he's alive to pay. he's 14 also but has a good head on his shoulders.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by warbuk
u know if the boy went to spend the night with friends then his parents would not know he was out there. i let my boy go and do but i cant hold his hand forever. i tell him to keep his mind rite. if he fucks up he's got to pay, if he's alive to pay. he's 14 also but has a good head on his shoulders.

jmo, But if that was the case then the "Friends Parents" should be held accountable......
as for the rest of your statement, you're right. You gotta teach em right from wrong and hope they use good judgement.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
yep thats rite marlboro. who ever was watching over the kid should be held responsible. if my kids are underage and fuck up i'm responsible. thats the way i feel about it anyway.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Aside from all of the above (with which I agree fully), WTF was a 14 year old doing out at that hour? Do his pareents just "phone it in"??? Crap. Maybe I'm just getting too old, but on those summer nights we were allowed out that late, we were all within earshot of our houses. Certainly not tooling around town on a stolen bike. Sheesh.

Nice parenting: try to pin the blame on the poor sap who had the bad luck to hit the kid (the X5 driver will have to live with this, guilty or not).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.