Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont want to bring every bodies mood down...but i need to do this........i want to mention a friend of mine martin firth,,,, who lost his life last sunday ..whilst out on his bike...leaving a wife and 3 lovely little boys....so long mate...a pointless waste of life and 4 more ruined......as for me ..ive been a biker over 20 years....sometimes it can be very cruel thought...i know you all did not know martin..bur spare a thought.....and ride very very safe yourselves

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yes, it brings us down. But it's a reality of the sport. one that sometimes we are prone to look beyond. i know that every time i see or hear of an accident i remind myself to stay sharp out there and not ride without common sense.

sorry to hear about your friend. please pass condolences onto his family...

·
Registered
683 Posts
Another brother in the two wheel fraternity gone. And you're right, the family is almost always forgotten and their the ones who're hit the hardest. RIP

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
sorry bout your friend...i'm sure he would want you to share the message of increased alertness...i know it always makes me safer and more cautious

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
His family is in my families prayers.

·
Registered
173 Posts
pass my condolences to his family for me also, R.I.P. fellow rider. may god bless.

·
Registered
264 Posts
My condolences. I can't imagine what the family feels like.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.