Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought it would be a good idea but i honestly don't know all the sizes. I looked in the owners manual and didn't find them. Could someone post them in this thread, or make a new thread??? I want to cross over to the HID/LED world!

High Beam
Low Beam
Center Light
Rear Directionals
Front Directionals
Plate Light

· Registered
497 Posts
If you're trying to get into LED's/HID's, a lot of shops and bike accessory places carry LED tag lights that you just wire in to the current tag light wiring. Also, TripageLED (www.TripageLED.com) sells LED bulbs that fit in place of 1157/1156. It's the same housing as the standard 1157 bulb but is a giant LED and you can pick your color. It looks nice when you do HIDs so you don't have a yellow center bulb and they're only about $10 I think. Another note: On Tripage's website, I think the third eye LED is listed under the R6 or something, but it works for our bikes too.

For HID's, I'd recommend DDM Tuning (HID Kits, DEPO Lights, BMW Bumpers & Lighting - DDM Tuning) because they're cheap and they have a lifetime warranty on the bulbs.

· Registered
287 Posts
wheres hedz0r, waiting for him to come with that search gif

LOL after he hits you with that you feel like a lazy ass. Happened to me before but wont again. I dunno sometime you search and can't find exactlyyy what you want but some results. It's still funny

· Registered
2,547 Posts
:Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::buzzsaw::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling:

i was refraining. i actually thought this might make a decent archive. maybe use it in my compilation thread.

aaahhh they got lucky today....... cause any other time:violent:

i been contemplating making a nice faq for the 05-06 section. not sure if it would be appreciated though

· Registered
17,476 Posts
aaahhh they got lucky today....... cause any other time:violent:

i been contemplating making a nice faq for the 05-06 section. not sure if it would be appreciated though

haha you know me all too well!!!

and doo eet!! my compilation finally got stickied! woo!!

· Registered
1 Posts
Sorry to bump an ancient thread but when every time I search for bulb sizes on my 2008 zx6r this page comes up and so I wanted to add a note in case anyone else finds it useful.

I ordered the 1157 bulbs for my turn signals and they were the wrong size. The actual bulb size is a PY21W; its the same overall shape but the locking posts are 150 degrees offset, not 180 like in the 1157.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.