Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the Paris Motorcycle show.

Notice the switch in between the kill switch and starter, supposedly 3-way ECU mapping - sport/normal/wet

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'll take one...Duel side exhaust is interesting, with some aftermarket pipes it could look better than kawi's duel undertail.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I agree with mustang on the duel. Get aftermarket and it'll probably look better. I'm digg'n that instrument cluster.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Hmm, dont really like the whole dual exhaust but as guys said with aftermarket might look better.
Something been bugging me lately why do bikes with single exhaust have them hanging from the right side of the bike, why not the left?

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
The exhaust reminds me of older sport bikes, or sport touring bike exhausts.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Originally posted by ben6r
Hmm, dont really like the whole dual exhaust but as guys said with aftermarket might look better.
Something been bugging me lately why do bikes with single exhaust have them hanging from the right side of the bike, why not the left?
to balance the weight out, from the way the motor is set, and overall balance too.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
ONE hideous, stubby pipe was bad enough... but TWO??? FUGLY.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Bike looks great especially that cluster. I really like that. As for the exhaust, I like the duals but not the shape. If they were round, I'd approve.

·
Registered
562 Posts
[:Agree]

·
Registered
536 Posts
Originally posted by venom636
i dont give a crap about suzuki![:Lame]
If you didn't then why did you view this thread? [:M114]

This is a 2 wheel discussion...either say you like it/dont like it or go away. I personally dont like it but i do like the map options.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
theres a lot about that bike i like, however, i dont like the typical gsxr cyclops headlight thing theve had going on for a few years now. i dont like those ugly trapaziod exhaust cans, but put some nice oval carbon pipes and it would look real good.

·
Registered
593 Posts
That is one fugly bike! To think that a lot of people don't like the 10R. it's like 10X better.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics, I think like most new bikes it'll take a bit of getting used to.

Actually after looking at the 07 Z1000, the pipes look pretty much the same... Damn Euro 3 !!!!

Surely the new R1 and ZX6R /RR can't be that far off..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.