Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Oh my good God....worst color combo I have ever seen in my life. How about black and orange? Or blue and orange? Plus that shade of orange is gross.

The whole bike looks like it belongs in 1970.

·
Registered
562 Posts
My friend is going to die to have one, I just love the color combo, I love kawi.

--Anthony

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
those colors i think are really good together.... there is something about the copper/rootbeer color that i find very nice...

if that is an "old" r-1 why have i never seen the headlights before...

·
Registered
916 Posts
[:+1]on the color scheme, Like the lights too!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Someone told me this is an old photochop. Notice any air intakes? Plus the undertail exhaust pipe goes right through the swingarm.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Originally posted by DDJFLW
Someone told me this is an old photochop. Notice any air intakes? Plus the undertail exhaust pipe goes right through the swingarm.
hah, good eye...yea all bikes have the ram air holes. and that rear fender looks fuggin strange to me its looks copied ther from the r6 and the head lights look like the desmosidici<--is that how you spell that?

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by kawizx6r05
bikes look better in person
I disagree. You obviously haven't seen the new R6 in person.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I thought the r6 looked like shit too until my friend got the special edition and that thing is beautiful.

Oh and I love the color scheme on the r1.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I kind of like the front profile and the fairing design of the newer R6/R1's.. but the color schemes, not so much. The one above is ugly as hell! One of the local guys has a newer R1 in sort of a candy apple red color. Gorgeous color! No graphics or anything, just candy apple red. Mmm

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.