Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4998 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never got big into CS, but a bunch of my friends were competitive CS players. I got thrown off by it. I was ranked 1 in the world in the original rainbow 6 for PC, but I got into the unreal series after that (also Quake series). The twitch style fast paced wallhopping fps is more my style. I got up to rank 8 in Unreal Tournament 3 earlier in the summer. I took a long break after I sold my WoW toon to force myself to stop playing.

WoW Addict:clean since april.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
41,542 Posts
I was playing Digimon World 2 yesterday because I was bored.

I usually play a lot of Tourist Trophy. I'm pretty decent I think...

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Fixed your thread title. You're welcome.:D

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Good thread...

I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I am getting more into it. So I will mostly lurk. :) Don't flame me too much for not knowing stuff. I like to learn. What is CS?

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You belong here with us... and you know it.

CS is counterstrike! Considered to be teh top competitive game ever released. I never liked it though :/

·
Registered
2,090 Posts

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
41,542 Posts
I always thought Anime and Gaming went hand in hand...
I have a PS2, a PSP, and a 4 year old laptop.

The last game I bought was NFS: Most Wanted I think.

I don't have time to play a lot of video games. Busy sleeping or watching Bleach or something else.

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
You belong here with us... and you know it.

CS is counterstrike! Considered to be teh top competitive game ever released. I never liked it though :/

Thanks. Now I feel included. I haven't got into PC games yet, mainly because I don't have a fast enough desktop for that. Actually, I don't have a desktop right now, just my Macbook. Maybe that will change soon. But for now all money goes to the bike, so I make due with my 360! I have been playing COD4 a lot lately, just started recently doing it on Xbox Live. Weird experience playing with people all over the world.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks. Now I feel included. I haven't got into PC games yet, mainly because I don't have a fast enough desktop for that. Actually, I don't have a desktop right now, just my Macbook. Maybe that will change soon. But for now all money goes to the bike, so I make due with my 360! I have been playing COD4 a lot lately, just started recently doing it on Xbox Live. Weird experience playing with people all over the world.
Encounter any of the 13 year old kids who scream and yell all the time? Its part of the xboxlive experience :rofl:... CoD4 is a GREAT game, my friends been pressuring me to get it for my PC so we can start playing games online again.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Encounter any of the 13 year old kids who scream and yell all the time? Its part of the xboxlive experience :rofl:... CoD4 is a GREAT game, my friends been pressuring me to get it for my PC so we can start playing games online again.

No, but there are a great number of screaming grown men! I have yet to run into (or hear) another female [voice] on there! And yes, the game is awesome!

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
41,542 Posts
I had a Wii shortly. :( I had to sell it due to something that came up suddenly though.

I'm really good at Smash Bros.

1 - 20 of 4998 Posts