Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
9961 - 9980 of 10002 Posts

·
Get off of my lawn Dammit
43,533 Posts
Marquez is a damn beast..

His little brother is pretty good too, though he made a mistake on the last lap that cost him a win but he did quite well to recover and take 2nd.

Too bad A. Espargaro crashed in QP. He ran a good race though. It was good to see Rossi and MM battle. Marquez does not back down. Ya gotta love that about him.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Man, the ol' Goat still has it after decades in the business. He's dicing it up with all the Moto2 stars, and almost won the race. Great work by the top two for an edge-of-the-seat race. I hope this continues through the season.

Lorenzo's exit interview was painful to watch, blaming everything under the sun. Poor fellow.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Good race, I hope Vale gets to shop Marquez a bit of the edge of the track.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Bradley smith was very impressive - where did he get that from.

·
43,533 Posts
Marquez is crushing it this weekend. A. Espargaro is top Yami in Qualifying. Me thinks the podium will be all Honda. Marquez, Pedrosa & Bradl.

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
What a great weekend! My wife, kids and I attended all three days! The race was great, specially the battle for third place. Plus Saturday I took my motorcycle on a parade lap on the track! Simply amazing!! That thing is like glass! I can't wait for my track day at Circuit of the Americas in June.

Cheers!

·
43,533 Posts
!!

What a great weekend! My wife, kids and I attended all three days! The race was great, specially the battle for third place. Plus Saturday I took my motorcycle on a parade lap on the track! Simply amazing!! That thing is like glass! I can't wait for my track day at Circuit of the Americas in June.

Cheers!

Hey Newbie! I am going to be there next year...I hope. Glad to see you are still around these parts. :D

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
Ok I'll be the nay sayer and say that Ducati still hasn't fixed jack. 3rd place, but look how far away from even Dani Dovi was, not to mention MM. being +20 seconds down to the finish is not 'winning' anything. Plus, no Jorge, or Rossi, those also played into Ducati's 'success'.

Austin MotoGP: Dovi 'Open rules not behind Ducati podium' | MotoGP News

Maybe he's slightly right about the open class rule benefits not being the main reason, but I still think they are a very long way off from consistent podiums, and even farther from a race victory.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Rossi looked to have have third, until that tire disintegrated.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Do these recent tire problems indicate the Tire Wars could return? Not sure how I feel about that but it does suck that both Lorenzo and Bridgestone ruined that race.

9961 - 9980 of 10002 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.