Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
hope it looks better in person... the lights are a little weird... but knowing Kawi, even though it is back to 599cc, it should go like stink!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Since I am looking to get a new bike and was waiting fo the 07 to show up; if that is what the new Kawis are going to look like...Hello GSXR...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Damn! I hope the side and the rear make up for the ugly front. I guess I should start looking for a left over 636. :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
I dont really mind it, I hated the look of the 06 zx 10 at first and I have grown to like that and that is looking similiar.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Originally posted by Bgcj5
I dont really mind it, I hated the look of the 06 zx 10 at first and I have grown to like that and that is looking similiar.
Same thought here. I might just go ahead and get the 10r now tho. I can get it for just over 10k otd.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thank god i kept my 05. It might grow on me but i highly doubt it. Just my opinion. That is one ugly bike from the front I hope the side view makes up for it.

·
Registered
950 Posts
If I'm looking at it correctly, it looks as though they switched the high beam and low beam sides. That makes sense to me as I wished my low beam was on the right, thereby throwing more light on the edge of the road where debris usually lays. Still, it's the shape of the lens I don't like. Looks like girl eyes. Awww, how sweet!

·
Registered
562 Posts
It's more modern styling of lights, but I like my 06 just fine.(plus I still own 6,000)

--Anthony

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
I'll keep my 06...

The biggest reason why I wouldn't a Gixxer is b/c of the look of the front of the bike. This looks just as ugly, altho I'd like to see if these are actually official photos or just more cock teasers...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by 02ZX6R
Damn! I hope the side and the rear make up for the ugly front. I guess I should start looking for a left over 636. :)
if it even has a rear! if they follow the r6 or the new gsx-r rear it's going to be tiny [xx(]

·
Registered
759 Posts
I think it's OK from the front. I prefer the shape of the ram air intake on the 05/06. I see the lower fairings are the same color (ala 6RR), not black. Personally, I'm hoping for a 750/800cc model. I want more torque/midrange, but a liter bike would be overkill.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
why do they keep using a tiny windscreen?? [:M74]

edit:
hey!! both lights are enabled! ;)
now get rid of that fucking laptimer-switch and make it a mode switch

1 - 20 of 283 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.