Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

41 - 60 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Another Uk member here. Just joined to figuring the ropes of the forum so to speak. probably a member of mcnninjas but do not remember, member of redmonkey 7r site

south east essex based.

zx7r
zx7/950rr
zxr400l
zxr400/6r H

·
Registered
5 Posts
welp, I should probably post here. Just moved to london for at least a year and can't live without my blue toy. It's being shipped as I type and should be here by early July. Any tips as far as licencing and insurance go? I've got an 04' ZX 636. Such a pretty thing, I couldn't live without it for a year, possibly longer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all. Northampton and J2 blue. Fav local roads Higham Ferres to St Neots b645 is a lot of fast fun, and the a428 from Northmpton to crick - excellent 4 roundabouts at crick - top little circuit! Anyone advise of any others that i'm missing out on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi just found this site,looks cool . just brought a zx6r j1 my first proper sportsbike and lovin it , lookin forward to hearing from others, im in cambridgeshire ..... cya matt

·
Registered
273 Posts
Another UK rider here, but on the other side of the irish sea!!
Northern Ireland , the north antrim coast, best road EVER!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
From the states, but just moved to Shepherd's Bush, London. Couldn't leave my baby behind, so she was packed up and lives in the garage, except when we both go out and piss off all of the speed cameras with the american plate.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Sigh, glorious times when I still had my german plates, never cared less for speed cameras!!!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Originally posted by wheelytech
I am from the U.S. and our bikes are not as cool as yours. That little light above the headlight on your bikes. is that called a city light? I have also heard it called a side light. anyway we dont have those we just have a little filler panel so I bought one on ebay in the U.K. and put it on my bike. People love it beacause it is differet here. So I have this buddy that wants one for him self. does anyone have one or know where I can get one that they would sell me and ship to me. I can pay by paypal or money order. please let me know also are those on with the ignition?
either no one knos or your being ignored.id like one myself.

41 - 60 of 184 Posts