Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Nice, you should post this in whats your mods. I like the ti color. How does the muzzy sound, and whats the hp difference. Micron gave me 11 on the dino by itself. I have other bikes with muzzy pipes and almost bought one, just had to go micron.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice bike man whats gonna be your first mod? how do you like the titanium? here"s a picture of my zed.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Gawd!!! I can't wait to get my bar-ends installed. I might just end up doing it monday on my day off.

Ron

ps. bike looks good

·
Registered
88 Posts
just put the fneder eliminator on and new signals. perforamance wise the first bump is going to have to be a K&N filter. does that muzzy sound good? no burblbe, looks good on your machine.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks , the muzzy sounds mean. it got louder when i installed the k&n air filter. cant wait to see some mods on yours!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just wanted to say the titanium bike looks great... I just got mine in February and finally got some mods done to it... what do you think?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice exhaust can - is it straight through without a baffle tube? Looks well with a bronsed link pipe too - was that as it arrived or did you have to arrange it?

1 - 20 of 107 Posts