Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I hate to hear that.. but please refrain from saying dumbass comments about how someone dying on a motorcycle or doing something idiodic like weaving between cars at a high rate of speed makes our bikes the new "Squidzuki" (which also displays ignorance on your part)

Things like this happen on all sorts of different motorcycles. Save the insults for someone else.

·
Registered
173 Posts
maybe i misread it, but, the guy LIVED after hitting a caddy at over 100mph?!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
I hate to hear that.. but please refrain from saying dumbass comments about how someone dying on a motorcycle or doing something idiodic like weaving between cars at a high rate of speed makes our bikes the new "Squidzuki" (which also displays ignorance on your part)

Things like this happen on all sorts of different motorcycles. Save the insults for someone else.
I agree. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"!!!

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by God-Speed

I agree. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"!!!
...at least in a situation where someone lost a life.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. . . we don't know anything about that dude. I'll assume that you don't know what a squid is. This should be considered sad, not funny

·
Registered
342 Posts
Glad to see hes actually alive so he can face the judge on that shit. Sounds like a total idiot to me. Probably bought the bike just last week and already hes racked up one fatality. Hes gonna be wishing he had died after they nail him with Vehicular Manslaughter. I bet everyone that witnessed him will be in court to tell that judge what and idiot he was. Other than the interstate for breif moments where I know cars are going similar speed as me will I ever take it over 100. On roads where old ladys are pulling out from restaurants is just plain crazy. Its sad that lady had to die so he can ride his motorcycle like a moron.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
i am sry for the lady that died, may she find peace where ever she is, and the rider is goin to be fucked when he goes to see the judge everyone one speed but shit hold a 100 for more than 10 sec is over doin it

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm sorry, are you refering to me not knowing what a squid is? Cuz I think this example pretty much sums up the definition.

Ian

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,456 Posts
At least the article referenced other bikers that actually have brains talking about how stupid what the kid was doing was. Something like that could incite a lot of anti-motorcycle rage, when it should just incite anti-fuckhead rage.

·
Get off of my lawn Dammit
45,024 Posts
Um..........yesterday's news. Well, 5 months ago anyway.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.