Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Pursebully
37,566 Posts
Looks fun, but there is no way that thing is stable enough to do 120mph.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
It actually looks like they did a pretty good job fabbing that thing up. More impressive than most of the hillbilly contraptions like that that you see.

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
If they had put street tires on it, it may be a fun trike. Maybe.

·
Powerhungry
37,708 Posts
Looks fun, but there is no way that thing is stable enough to do 120mph.
why not?

they'll run 60+ on the dunes no problem. and that's all stock.
the one above is stretched, a lot.

not to say that id want to do either. but, they aren't nearly as bad as the rep they got.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Brilliant, throw loads of money into a project to make something worthless. 3-wheelers can't be sold or register to new owners anymore, so this project no matter what the cost has absolutely zero resale value.

·
Powerhungry
37,708 Posts
Brilliant, throw loads of money into a project to make something worthless. 3-wheelers can't be sold or register to new owners anymore, so this project no matter what the cost has absolutely zero resale value.
huh?
that's only for NEW ones, which is why they stopped making them. you can buy/sell/trade them all you want.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Unless your communist state did something on its own to ban them they are perfectly legal to own, buy, and sell.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
269 Posts
this is a new one on me...

so can am spyders have no resale value....:eek:...so when did this happen...care to provide a link?...

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Can Am's are different, they have two wheels up front and one in the rear.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
I dunno, maybe its just an offroad thing. New sales of ATC's were Federally banned though.

·
Pursebully
37,566 Posts
I dunno, maybe its just an offroad thing. New sales of ATC's were Federally banned though.
Yeah, but I think the tires/wheels are a defining factor.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts