Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Cleveland, Ohio riders

Lookin' for any riders near Cleveland. I just got my first bike recently. I'm out in the Solon area, but work in Cleveland and also make frequent trips out to the westside. Anyone around these parts looking ro ride?

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
I'll be in OHio in July for the AMA superbike races at mid-ohio (end of July). Will be a few of us coming down.
The track is about half way between cleveland and columbus.

Would be cool to get a group of 6R folks together..

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Cdn, I live kinda far from Cleveland, but would be willing to make a trip up there to hang with some fellow ninja riders. Let me know when exactly you guys are coming, and maybe we can set up a day when we can ride together.

·
Registered
107 Posts
How much are tickets to the event? My place is about an hour and 45 minutes away. I'm not sure what direction you'd be coming from but if you were interested in stopping in Solon on your way down, I'd be open to the idea...

·
Registered
27 Posts
oh ya, where do you want to ride at? I know that near me in Kirtland, and Willoughby Hills there are some sweet twisty roads and shit. Also there are the Metroparks... Then theres like University Circle area with all those different parks and shit.

Hit me up.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I live in Columbus, just graduated from OSU, I ride with one other guy. He rides a 94 zx-7r. Just throw up a post, or write me an e-mail. we would love to ride with a group of people. Never done it before

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.