Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 03 does.

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling." -Margaret Lee Runbeck
------------
Red 03 ZX6R

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Your bike comes with a drain plug gasket that should be replaced before installing the plug. It has size 12x22x2 mm.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yes, there is. A helpful site when looking for parts and part numbers is www.buykawasaki.com off to the left you'll see a like called View Parts Diagrams. From there choose your bike and then you can see all the parts and part #'s

Jef
ZX-6RR 2003

·
Registered
85 Posts
Crap, that really blows. I think i must have lost it in the oil. I completely forgot about it until i was already putting the new oil in. Looks like i'll need to buy a new one.

Thanks for the quick responses guys

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just changed the oil on my bike, but i can't remember if there was a washer used with the oil plug on the belly pan. If there was i lost it.

Anyone remember off the top of their head if there is a washer?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Just for future reference, you do not have to change the washer every single time that you change the oil. Only replace it if it looks damaged, or if it leaks, of course.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Yeah, In the manual I saw that it said to replace it every single time you do an oil change. I find that statement to be ludacrist (if thats how you spell it) I have never replaced any of them ever. But I would if it looked damaged though. like the other Tommy said.

Thank God for Guardian Angels... Especially This One!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.