Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a while back I mentioned that I had a slight oil leak and was wondering whether I should put in Lucs Oil Stabilizer. Welp that wasnt the problem at all because I was also noticing that the clutch felt like it was going. Well I was out today and the clutch felt like it just completely gave up the ghost, BUT once I got going there was no problem except for the clutch lever being dead. I rode the beast back home and come to find out that after 2 weeks of sitting my baby's oil is just the same even though it looks like its been pissing.....it was was pissing my brake fluid out of my clutch resevoir!!!

So hopefully finding the leak and fixing it will resolve my drainage problem and return the bike to normal, well, as normal as a 20 year old bike can be. Do you guys know of any problem spots within the hydraulic line before I go ripping off all of the plastic?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's the issue I'm trying to solve. It doesnt seem to be coming out of the resevoir, and so I'm going to take off the plastics tomorrow. Then I'll celan off the entire hydraulic line being followed by a thorough bleeding of the line. I'll post back stating what I find.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.