Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
wow... thats nuts... Glad to hear you are ok...

Maybe its just the pictures but your bike doesnt look all that bad for a 45mph crash... looks like those sliders really did the job!

·
Registered
714 Posts
wow, that blows. Same thing happened to me a few years ago when I was on my 83 Suzuki 1100. They were building the new Pgh airport then and I was on a road that goes behind it that has some great hills and twisties, when I came across the top of a rise that turns right, the bike just slid out from under me. It slid down one lane while I slid down the other. When I went back to look why I went down, you could see an oil splash on the road and a trail to where the truck finally pulled over and fixed the leak. I think it was probably a fuel oil truck. Anyway, thanks to my leather all I got was a stiff knee and the bike held up pretty well, minimal damage. Anyway, glad you didn't get hurt too much. Insurance should fix you up, right? I hope!

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
man, i hate seeing a bike, especially a kawi, go down. Where did it slam into a car at & how was the damage to the other car?? How many miles do you have on her??

·
Registered
106 Posts
That sucks. Its good that your ok though.

·
Registered
443 Posts
glad to hear your ok...
once you hit oil there is no staying upright...

a good lawyer could help compensate for damages, clothes, pain, and suffering...

on another note i like how you made an 08 like and 07...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts