Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas,

I finally made the move from Cali to AZ...I'm at Luke AFB right now....the bike made it safely on the back of my truck :) Man, I know it's cooling down over here...but it's still damn hot!! I can deal with it though!

Anyways, here's the deal...I need some help finding a good dyno tuner...I want to get my bike properly tuned...I seem to be running rich and getting some backfiring...I'm running a akrapovic slip-on with the Kleen stuff removed...

So can anyone point me in the right direction?? Also, where is the best dealership (kawi) in town?

Thanks in advance and let me know where you all meet up...you know..not just the street..but like where it exactly is :)

Hope to meet up with you guys soon...

Laterz

Gmaniac.

Oh and I ride a 03 Black ZX6R (I'm the one who put the gold stickers on the black bike :) So if you see me on the road...uh...wave or something :)

I'm stoked!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Walter at ECS Dyno. He's in the East Valley (mesa area)

ECS Dyno info:
ECS Dyno - New/used parts and accessories, service, customizing, dyno testing and tuning

431 S Stapley Dr, Mesa, AZ 85204-2650 (map)

West side of Stapley Dr, south of Broadway Rd

(480) 593-4269

Contact Name: Walter

Check out this guide for definitive information on businesses in the PHX area http://www.1opossum.com/links/shops/

Among the clubs in the valley: www.phoenixsportbikeclub.com www.azbusas.com www.exhibitionofspeed.com

check here for information on local hangouts : http://phoenixsportbikeclub.com/events.html

Also There's Mill Ave, though I haven't been down there in over a year so I couldn't tell you what its like

Hope that helps a bit

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same here Will...it was cool to meet up. Thanks for the great info...especially with ECS...I'm gonna try and give him a call this week. We should definitely hook up for some riding...I just need to get settled a bit more....Glad to be here.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.