Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering what your "best" mod was to your bike. i need some ideas so far my bike has a fairly new BUILT motor, full exhaust, sprocket and some carbon pieces here and there. should i go for a stabilizer or rear sets first? lets see some pics

·
Registered
467 Posts
i NEED a damper.. i recommend a stabilizer as soon as you can. there are too many posts about wrecking from headshake/tank slappers. IMO, the best single mod i've done to my bike has got to be the pciii, but you've got that already taken care of. perhaps try to reduce as much unsprung weight as possible... you should see a big difference... i noticed a very noticeable difference after just changing my sprockets to lighter aluminum race sprockets... so yah...

good luck with the modding. :D

·
Registered
808 Posts
just ride that thing... :D

i think levers was the most useful mod for me!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Radar Detector !!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what kind of tires are all you runnin? i got the cont. road attacks on it right now. seems like it takes forever to get them warmed up, but when they are they do pretty good. i need somthing that will last atleast a season of riding but stick good in the twisties. any ideas?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
can't go wrong with the trusty pilot power with the prices they sell at these days. i've heard good things about the newest bridgestone as well.

suspension made the biggest difference, completely transformed my bike!

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
best mod to my bike? will be the turbo.. so far, the drilled slides and ignition advancement make it a bit more snappy.

HIDs by far are the best non-motor mod.

i'd do a stablizer first..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts