Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and yesterday was in the 40s. ive decided to change my oil this week and finish the odds and ends ive been planning. paint the gas cap and triple black etc. my luck though ill get it ready and it will snow haha.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
and yesterday was in the 40s. ive decided to change my oil this week and finish the odds and ends ive been planning. paint the gas cap and triple black etc. my luck though ill get it ready and it will snow haha.
:plusone:

Plastics and tank have been taken off for painting and in the process of installing a new exhaust. She'll be out of commission for another 2 weeks. Talk about timing.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I feel for you guys . It was 71 here in NorCal yesterday. I did 150 miles of clean dry twisties :cool:. Doing the first trackday of the year in 2 weeks:D.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Got the valve cover gasket recall performed the other day. Im chomping at the bit for warm weather. I got excited for warm weather way too early.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Well, Im looking forward to warm weather as well but the cold hasn't stopped me. I just want to get my work done with before the real warm weather hits. I rode last week with some salt left and thought washing the bike would be a good idea.. It was and wasn't. Washed it but drying was impossible. Water froze faster than I could dry. Pwned

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Well, Im looking forward to warm weather as well but the cold hasn't stopped me. I just want to get my work done with before the real warm weather hits. I rode last week with some salt left and thought washing the bike would be a good idea.. It was and wasn't. Washed it but drying was impossible. Water froze faster than I could dry. Pwned
doh!

bet you wont make that mistake again

·
Registered
121 Posts
its 58 degrees and blue skies in Houston.........and i still didnt ride today because of that damn broken rearset

·
Registered
297 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ah was 60 here in Richmond Va yesterday then it snowed last night and this morning, Supposed to snow again Tuesday night and Wensday morning then high 50s Friday and mid 60s for Saturday and Sunday. I hate VA weather, wish it was summer already.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Currently minus 11 here in MN. I just brought home my 97 ZX7R and it's so cold I can't even get it started cuz the battery dang near froze on the way home in the trailer.

Flying to Nevada tomorrow to play golf though, I'll live

·
Registered
19 Posts
lookin like its gonna be mid 50's low 60's here this weekend prob gonna pull the bike out if the snow melts enough for me to get it out of the driveway.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts