Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you Oklahoma Riders have the Fender Eliminator under the tail? If so have any of you gotten pulled over or harrassed by police officers? Just curious, because I want to install the kit from here on the site, but don't want to get a ticket for it and after I cut the bracket off my stock exhaust, I won't be able to put the fender back on anyway. Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
It will really depend on the officer pulling you over. My buddie has a kit on his 636 and it seems like it is really visable from behind when I am riding behind him.

·
Registered
84 Posts
My buddy doesn't even have a fender kit on his R6... The plate is just screwed to the underside of the bike and its almost flat..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK guys, thanks for the info. Oh, by the way, sneakyws6, I remember you posting about how the dealer treated you really good before. What dealer was that, Ajax Kawi or House of Kawi?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I would burn Ajax down right now if I knew I could get away with it, they are a bunch of asses and dont give two shits about their customers and will tell you that to your face.

take your bike over to House of Kawasaki. go talk to Shawn he is the sales manager and tell him Todd with the red 10 sent you over there. Brian is the service manager. I ahve done business with them for years now, more so after Ajax screwed me over so bad on my last bike. I can drive 2 miles to Ajax or 15 miles to HOK. I would rather drive the 15 than ever give one more red cent to Ajax ever again.

I dont know if you have ever checked out the local website. It is www.Speed-Tribe.com. I am on there as well under Sneaky. Great group, we have alot of fun and do alot of great rides and what nots. We are all heading to Hallett raceway on 10/22 for the trackday.

·
Registered
671 Posts
no probs with my fender elim, even had a cop follow me once for about 2 blks. Though I'm about 300
miles south from OKC, I have been to House of Kawa. Nice folks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.