Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got back from lunch break. Went to this bbq place I go to most of the time. Park my bike in the parking space 2 away from the door, beside the window at the table i always sit at. No car on my right, one car on my left that left after i got inside making one open spot on each side of my bike. I have my bike at the very end of the spot but not far enough to get hit by passing by traffic, but normally the guys in the 4x4s like to eat there too which normally hides my bike. Anyway, I'm eating, and this dudes comes in driving his suv. I could see him eyeing the spot my bikes in so I'm paying a little attention. Keep in my mind, the spots are still open on either side of my bike. Dude goes for a 10 mph sweep and slams on his brakes about a foot from my bike. I can see him start yelling, jerk his truck in reverse, and goes to the spot beside my bike. I walk outside, calm since he didn't hit it.

Me, since he was standing beside my bike yelling: "There a problem sir?"
Dude: "Yeah, this piece of shit bike should not be in my parking spot. It made me almost hit it, people shouldnt ride these pieces of shit. One day they're going to get hit and they deserve it. I wanted to park in that spot and that piece of shit is parked there. These inconsiderit punks don't care about anyone but themselves."
Me: "Well sir, i'm the 'inconsiderit punk' who parked this here, and don't see a problem with it. Maybe you should just pay attention and try slowing down in the parking lot."
Dude: "If it's yours then it move it out of my f...ing way. You need to take your ass to a school and learn to drive. Don't try telling me what to do."

And he rambles more insults and some other stuff about how inconvienent my bike being parked there was for him. At this point I was just dying laughing at the guy. He ended up getting in his truck and speeding off.

Just thought I'd share the ignorance of some cagers out there. I found it funny, maybe you'll get a laugh out of it.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Dang! Someone needs some anger management. Sad thing is that would be the guy who trys to run you over with his rolling penis extension.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Well I have to admit...it's a little annoying to see a bike parked in a car stall....that's why I park on the side walk or make my own parking spot because if someone does give me shit, I can always say "Would you rather me take up a whole parking stall?"

But for someone to make that big of a deal he needs to go to a psych...

·
Registered
679 Posts
Well I have to admit...it's a little annoying to see a bike parked in a car stall....that's why I park on the side walk or make my own parking spot because if someone does give me shit, I can always say "Would you rather me take up a whole parking stall?"

But for someone to make that big of a deal he needs to go to a psych...
That is all fine and dandy, if your city allows that. Many do not and you will be ticketed for parking on sidewalk or somewhere money cannot be made off you haha.

It would be sweet to have designated spots on sidewalks or something.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Well I have to admit...it's a little annoying to see a bike parked in a car stall....
man F that if i had not driven to the store on my bike i would have taken my car either way i feel i deserve a spot just for me (though i'll share with other bikes). i'm definately not going to feel bad about parking in a "car spot" just because i decided not to waste gas or because it was a nice day out.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know how it is for one bike to take an entire spot. But, this place is a small little place with no sidewalk and the entire tiny parking lot is perfectly fitted with car spots. doesnt even have handicap spots or marked off walkways. that's the only reason I take a car spot there. never had any trouble before. but yeah, he had to be having other problems to make the scene he did.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I know how it is for one bike to take an entire spot. But, this place is a small little place with no sidewalk and the entire tiny parking lot is perfectly fitted with car spots. doesnt even have handicap spots or marked off walkways. that's the only reason I take a car spot there. never had any trouble before. but yeah, he had to be having other problems to make the scene he did.

Did you proceed to punch him in the weiner?

·
Premium Member
15,930 Posts
I always park in a car stall.

I pay taxes just like cagers and I pay for my stuff at stores just like cagers. So what makes them so special? No freakin way I would move for anyone from a car stall, it's first come first serve. Since when does an unmarked car stall in a parking lot belong to anyone?

I say F&ck him!!

·
Powerhungry
38,368 Posts
i heard this recently...that it IS legal in washington state, for someone to MOVE(yes i said move) your bike, if he needs/wants the space you're in!

wtf!!! are u shitting me?!

apparently there IS a valid RCW for this.

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
i heard this recently...that it IS legal in washington state, for someone to MOVE(yes i said move) your bike, if he needs/wants the space you're in!

:wtf:

Does this take into account steering locks and such?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

that's SO fucked

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
1. I would have stabbed that guy for talking to me like that.

2. Fuck the state of Washington, I'd stab them too.

Reactions: SushiMe
1 - 20 of 40 Posts