Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
i didn't know what it was at first, but as soon as i saw the second picture, i immediately figured it out. poor guy...

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
took me a second, but i always wondered how that worked... that's some funny shit.

oh man, we all started as noobs... at least now I'm to the point where I call JDgun and ask him because he'll just laugh his ass off at me and not tell anyone else... lol

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
it took me about 2 seconds, then i just busted out laughing, i love how he's fuckin with it anyways even when he has no idea what it is

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I almost pissed myself and spit jack and diet all over myself. I gotta love me some suzuki riders for their ability to give us humor. Heheheh Kinda like our own 250 riders :)

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
[threadjack]jack and diet, eh? you ever get shit for the diet? I do quite often, but I've gotten to the point where I prefer the taste.... regular is too sugary for me.[/threadjack]

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Man...gixxer idiot...

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
[Threadjack] Shit for drinking diet? All the time; but since I'm a health nut (save for drinking :) ) people let it slide. Besides there was a recent SCIENTIFIC study stating that diet with alcohol increases the affects of alcohol. I mean its scientific.... probably done by doctors from ireland; but hey.. there my countrymen! /end threadjack

Yeah damn squids!!!

·
Kawi for Life!
1,610 Posts
[Threadjack] Shit for drinking diet? All the time; but since I'm a health nut (save for drinking :) ) people let it slide. Besides there was a recent SCIENTIFIC study stating that diet with alcohol increases the affects of alcohol. I mean its scientific.... probably done by doctors from ireland; but hey.. there my countrymen! /end threadjack

Yeah damn squids!!!
rbray... can you verify this?

and yea for gixxer squids!

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
um, no i can't verify this. sorry. But what I can verify is that if you simply swish your drink around in your mouth a bit before swallowing it, you will feel the effects faster. it's because the alcohol absorbs through the capillaries in your cheeks

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Did anyone else notice that "SVS" on that site has 64,000 posts??

That is a lot of wasted time.

--David

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
SO....

Next time you see something outrageously absurd in here (prob. in the newb or 250 section)... just remember... it COULD be worse...:Laughing rolling:

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
That guy did not just depress the duplipticator module by hand did he?!? Now he won't be able to take advantage of the 7th gear mod, or the added HP to weight ratio from removing his rear brake. Silly squid, motorcycles are for men.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have to admit, I didn't know what it was right away, but after a few seconds I figured it out... :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
durh its the button that you press for more power!!! press it multiple times = the faster you go simple Suzuki trick

1 - 20 of 51 Posts