Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if any one has found or has a crash cage for their ZX9. i was also wanting to find a single sided swing arm for my 9.

i ride a 2000 zx9

please post of any other parts you guys just love that you think people should have on their ZX9

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I've seen a single sided arm for the nine. $5000 dead ones for it. And there was a company that made these weird fairings for it

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Correction!! Tobefast.com have single swingarms for around $3000

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
wow they are ugly and long see i want to go single short. much like the MV Agusta F4s are. I love that bike its a shame Harley Davidson bought them out over the summer.

oh yeah i found some cage-body armor from racing905.com they dont look to bed other thin their ugly log welded to it but that can be cut off easy by the looks of it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
wow they are ugly and long see i want to go single short. much like the MV Agusta F4s are. I love that bike its a shame Harley Davidson bought them out over the summer.

oh yeah i found some cage-body armor from racing905.com they dont look to bed other thin their ugly log welded to it but that can be cut off easy by the looks of it.
see you guys are trying to mod your bikes, how about zx10 forks on a 9 ?
thats what im going to do soon..my only worry are my rims...Marchasini's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts