Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey everyone,

I just got a kawi greenm 99 ZX-6R. I got the bike in January and had to sit and wait to ride it cause of the NY snow. I finally got it out on easter weekend and wow, I'm in love. The whole bike community around here is cool, they all wave and talk to you and stuff. Even the harley crowd. But yeah, hopfully I'll get some helpful resources here. Thanks guys. I'll post the pic of my bike here soon.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
varneyc

Welcome aboard man... [8D]

-Flash

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but habit" - Aristotle

·
Mad Hatter
1,318 Posts

im a newbie too WOOOOO HOOOOO[8D] these things are FAST.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Azn6R you're going to love this bike! After I got mine, on the 12 hour drive home I was thinking as I watched it ride patiently in the back of the truck 'wow, I have a bike....damn, I hope this thing doesnt kill me' But as I neared home the anticipation built and I unloaded it off the truck and took it down the road. Before I knew it, there was 75. And I was trying to just stay the speed limit (55) 1,000 miles of riding experience later, I have more and more fun with each mile on the odometer. Just respect the bike, and it'll respect you back. It doesnt take long to realize what your limits are. This is my first street bike. I've raced ATV's and dirtbikes as a kid, but nothing more than a single cylinder 2 stroke. But more and more, you get comfortable with the bike abd blasting down a backroad on the way to work at 110 becomes a daily event. Really helps when passing cars too.:D But most of all, have fun, respect the bike and ride as much as possible with other sport bikes, it's awesome! Congrats and take her easy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi everyone, i'm just another newbie. Just bought a 2001 ZX6-R. It's my second bike, I used to have a 98 YZF600 and let me tell you... What a difference!!!! I love this bike!

Can anyone tell me what's a DynoJet kit and what does it do? I am planning a couple of mods but I don't know anything about the engine mods.

Will post pics of the bike soon, it's a beauty!
Mo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone, I am also new and just bought a 2001 zx-6r. I love this bike!!!!! I have done lots of mods to it already and really want to get post the pictures from my digital camera but i dont know how. Its frame, swingarm, and much more are COMPLETELY polished, new seat covers, green windshield, euro tail, hugger, and grips. Can anyone please tell me how to post pictures that are saved on my hard drive?

Lee Arceneaux Jr.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i'm not exactly new or vet. just in between. but i have the exact same bike. good choice imo. welcome aboard. lets see some pics of your bike if possible.

-amvenne
'99 ZX6r

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hey All...Also new here....I just picked up a 2003 ZX-6R after not riding for a year. (My 01 Gixxer got stolen) Looking forward to chatting with all of yous.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.