Registered
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.news4jax.com/news/9496235/detail.html

Motorcycle Accident Kills One In St. Augustine Beach
Witness Says Man Was Popping Wheelies

POSTED: 7:24 am EDT July 11, 2006
UPDATED: 7:40 am EDT July 11, 2006

ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH, Fla. -- The Florida Highway Patrol says a man was killed Monday night when the motorcycle he was riding slammed into a tree.

It happened about 8 p.m. at S. Ocean Gallery Road at A1A.

According to the FHP report, Kingsley Eric Lawrence, 30, was riding his motorcycle with his son on the back, 12-year old Colby Lawrence.

The boy told FHP his father was doing wheelies when he lost control of the bike and struck a palm tree.

The older Lawrence was transported to Flagler Hospital where he was pronounced dead. The boy was flown to Shands Jacksonville where he underwent emergency surgery.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Wow... this man deserves the "Father of the Year" award for that. What an idiot

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
What a freakin moron. I can't imagine doing that sort of crap with your son on the bike. Worse than that, now the kid has to grow up without a father.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
not even worthy of a RIP

popping wheelies with your kid on the back.....wow

speechless....

·
Super Moderator
5,830 Posts
Not only does the son have to grow up without a father, but he watched his own dad die in front of his eyes. Hopefully he doesn't remember that. What a shame.

As stupid as this was, may he still RIP. And thank God the son is alright.

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by enduro963

[:+1]

Father at 18, sounds irresponsible to me. Anyway, RIP.
Yeah, but in the 12 years from 18 to 30 you should learn how to take your own head out of your ass...fucks like this really irritate me.

The other day at work I saw this pic on the net somewhere of two ATF agents at a firing range, and the observer didn't have ear plugs while the shooter was firing, so he's plugging his ears...one of them with a finger, the other with the barrel of a glock with his finger ON the fucking trigger. I thought THAT was stupid, but this father was actually pulling the trigger, per se'.

I would, however, put money on him riding a Gixxer.

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by shuriken
He is not fit to be a father. I hope the son he left behind makes a full recovery.
and learns from his father's mistakes. Unfortunately, the odds are against him. I wish him luck... :/

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
For once the idiot got killed and the innoccent survived, my prayers to the kid. You can pick your nose and you can pick your friends but you can't pick your father[V]

·
Registered
173 Posts
Originally posted by HDRydr2
What a freakin moron. I can't imagine doing that sort of crap with your son on the bike. Worse than that, now the kid has to grow up without a father.
DITTO!! ("Stupid is as stupid does")[xx(]

·
Registered
579 Posts
If I go to hell to visit, I'm kickin that guys ass for even putting his son on the back of a crotch rocket. Friggin Deouche Bags.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.