Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day everyone,

I just wanted to post some pic's of the coolest upgrade available. Take a look at the Pic's and judge for yourself. A custom key is one of the coolest upgrades available for any bike.

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
It looks cool on the bike but I would hate to carry that dam thing around in my pocket!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
post more pics of the key, and also somewhere to get this made. i would like to see it from a profile type pic. thanx in advance.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is a profile shot of the key. It is the exact size of a standard key, jusst a little heavier.

As for the dyno chart, no information is available form the manufacture, yet. I have made numerous requests and the assure me tht they will have the information by the end of the week.

Fianlly, yes, it's more of an accessory item than an upgrade, bt it looks cool!

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Here is a profile shot of the key. It is the exact size of a standard key, jusst a little heavier.

As for the dyno chart, no information is available form the manufacture, yet. I have made numerous requests and the assure me tht they will have the information by the end of the week.

Mark
please tell me ur being sarcastic lol about the dyno chart thing haha!:p

As for the key its not really in my taste just imo:rolleyes:

·
Registered
233 Posts

Mark
That looks pretty sweet, where did you get it?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey, if that's your gig, I'm sure you can have ome made. I'm sure they can even put the stink on it for you.

2008ninja- I ordered the key from a company called Sebastian Silversmith. They ahve a lot of cool designs and can custom make one if you have a design in mind.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hey, if that's your gig, I'm sure you can have ome made. I'm sure they can even put the stink on it for you.

2008ninja- I ordered the key from a company called Sebastian Silversmith. They ahve a lot of cool designs and can custom make one if you have a design in mind.
Awesome! I think I may have to order the metallic skull one!

Here's a link to the site if anyone else is looking http://www.sebastiansilversmiths.com/

·
Registered
288 Posts
is this the legendary key that i have to find to unluck my 7th gear?

omgs.. paypal ready.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts