Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found these pics on killboy from Deals Gap last weekend...Recognize the badge? uh oh - "636" . jeans, t-shirt, PASSENGER??!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lol, not that I am one of those to flame - but I figured everyone always says SQUIDZUKI etc. so this one goes out to all of us here at Kawasaki [:p]

N

·
0 Posts

someone should make this pic into a "not allowed" pic with a big red circle around it, like a non smoking sign. i would love to stick it on my bike and see what kinda reactions i'd get at the local bike shows :D

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by WHOA636
I swear I have seen these pics before in a series. Towards the end there are pics of the 636 crashed.
I think I know the sequence you are thinking of, but it's not this one.
I don't think it was a Kawi either, I think it was a triumph, but I could be wrong. Shots show guy and his chick coming into corner, then next shot shoes bike obviously on it's way down.

·
Registered
233 Posts
You guys need more things to do with your time. You are all sitting here analyzing pictures of a stranger from Deals and calling him a squid. WOW!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
That isn't to bad. My wife and I were in my car and we passed a guy going down the road in a full tuck. The squidy thing was that his feet were pressed against the rear pegs. When I got in front of him I stuck my hand out of the window and gave him the big "L" symbol for loser. We need a universal symbol for Squid.

-Jeff

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.