Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this question mainly has to do with the brake side, but i guess both sides as well.

Can the rear brake lever be raised.. like is it adjustable on how high or low it is compared to the foot rest part?

look at the pic for example... i tend to ride very flat footed on the brake side and with the brake being that low its not very comfortable to me.. i like it just a little lower than the foot rest so i barely have to push down.

so is it adjustable? im mainly intrested in the Sato and Vortex rearsets mostly.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by tweakmon
Yes:

That is where you adjust the height.
thats what i thought, kinda like on the stock setup..

but they seem really low from how they are normally set up, that the adjustment would get them up just a little under that straight line.

·
Registered
44 Posts
It's good that the brake is low like that, it highly reduces the chance of you accidently locking up the rear wheel, you have to really try to hit the rear brake. And you say you ride flat footed, you should have the balls of your feet on the pegs and only move your foot forward to shift (left foot) or hit the rear brake (right foot) then immediatly go back to the balls of your feet.

·
Registered
700 Posts
haha cool...this reminds me of madden abusing the pen on MNF.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.