Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would that look completely homosexual? [:p]

Getting a long lever for the clutch and a short level for the brake, matching in the same colour of course! (Pazzo)

·
Registered
359 Posts
I had the same dilema when looking for levers.The shorty made sense as I two finger brake but due to an injured hand I need 4 fingers for clutching.I just got a pair of Pazzo long levers,just thought odd levers would look daft and might put off buyers if I was selling the bike or just the levers.I still two finger brake with them,makes no difference.Pazzos are a great investment,the adjustment helped my injured hand a lot plus they look superb.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
i was thinking of doing the same but i taught it would look werid so i put the mod off til i made up my mind

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I'm running CGR's. I have a shorty on the brake and long on the clutch. People can't tell. Buy what you want.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
As long as it works fuck what people think....most would not be able to tell anyway as most dont have the trained eye for detail...and thos that do usually have more knowledge and will know why.
Personally i went both long, as there isnt a full shorty for my brembo master...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.