Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, well I have some pictures to show you. I have been trying to decide what to do with the back of my bike. I am posting both versions of what I have done and am looking for which one everyone likes. sorry if these are posted funny I am still learning.

/forum/uploads/jayz/dsc00414.jpg

/forum/uploads/jayz/dsc00416.jpg

/forum/uploads/jayz/dsc00436.jpg

/forum/uploads/jayz/dsc00438.jpg

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
I like option two, with the full undertail and Muzzy side mount better.

If you want to be more rare, then go with the underseat exhaust, not many Ninja's have that.

-Flash

·
Registered
93 Posts
really like the undertail exhaust,too bad about the plate,should try to tuck it in more if you can or turn it sideways like you see on Harleys

·
Registered
173 Posts
Damn, that's a tough call. The full undertail with the side mounted Muzzy looks real smooth, but I don't think I've ever seen a ZX6 with undertail exhaust. I say go with what ever sounds better.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
the undertail pics with side exhaust make your bike look like a GP/race bike IMO. the undertail exhasut, well thats just tight, especially on a zx6r. i would love to be in your shoes when deciding, cuz you end up winning.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Again, both versions look very sweet... (I am biased having a VERY similar bike myself.) ;) You might go with the undertail exhaust but find some way of putting the licence plate under the pipes. (Clean up the right side.)

But this is mine...
/forum/uploads/bshap/my_01_zx6r_-_2.jpg

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'd go with the undertail exhaust for sure... but be sure to place your plate under the pipes :)

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
You should definitely go with the Muzzy and sell me the undertail setup. [:M56]

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
undertail is the way i would go. that shit is so tight man, you dont see zx6's with it. im all about being diffrent.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Unanimous.... UNDERTAIL EXHAUST and just screw the liscense plate. Ehhh...Who needs one anyways.. (jk [:eek:)])

Oh, just by curiosity, do you like to this for a living? I mean, is it that easy to replace the setups? I doubt it... Unless you have a SNAP-ON Exhaust system I have yet to learn about.

·
Registered
106 Posts
hey if you end up going with the underpipe, will you sell me the undertail? is that the one that has built in tursignals?[:p][:p][:p][?][?][?]

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love your yellow undertail with the muzzy side exhaust! In fact, I am looking for a firecracker red of the same design undertail for my '00 ZX-6R. May I ask where you got yours, and for how much??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.